ecoYoga Jute Mat
ecoYoga jute mats are genuinely brilliant. Composed from plant-based ingredients, 100% natural rubber compound and specifically selected Jute weave, the unique design considers both the practical and aesthetic whilst offering all the qualities needed for a sincere practice. These mats provide excellent grip, great support, they are washable, biodegradable, natural, tactile, durable and best of all beautiful! These mats have been made in the UK since 2003!
Carry straps not included with the Jute Mats.
Length: 1.8m / 184.5cm / 1845mm
Width: 0.645m / 64.5cm / 645mm
Weight : 2.2kg
Materials: Jute weave & Natural Rubber
- Wipe down regularly with a damp cloth
- Use a traditional woollens method to hand wash your mat, use a towel to remove excess water and then hang to dry
- Machine wash with a drop of detergent in a cold, non-spin cycle before hanging to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Extensive washing will dry out and loosen the jute plant fibres
- Store out of direct sunlight and avoid contact with oils
- 100% natural rubber may bloom which appears as a mild white coating - this is a triglyceride of vegetable origin and will wipe off with water
- There may be variations, nubs and patches of raw jute on the surface of your mat. This is normal and a feature of this natual product.